June 11-24, 2022 | Northwest Flow Severe Weather/Ring of Fire

ClicheVortex2014

• Meteorologist

Well, this MCS is taking care of producing a swath of damaging winds across southern Ohio. Now it's up to the next MCS to fill up northern Ohio. Pretty crazy to have two separate MCSs attack the state within the same 12 hour period.

And yeah, I seriously doubt Dayton will get a round 2. This MCS must've done a lot of damage to the instability profile, not sure we can recover. But we'll find out within the next 90 mins between the new SPC outlook and the 0z ILN sounding. 

Edited by ClicheVortex2014
  • LIKE 1
  • THUMBS UP 1

7 minutes ago, ClicheVortex2014 said:

Well, this MCS is taking care of producing a swath of damaging winds across southern Ohio. Now it's up to the next MCS to fill up northern Ohio. Pretty crazy to have two separate MCSs attack the state within the same 12 hour period.

And yeah, I seriously doubt Dayton will get a round 2. This MCS must've done a lot of damage to the instability profile, not sure we can recover. But we'll find out within the next 90 mins between the new SPC outlook and the 0z ILN sounding. 

I know it's bad with the power outages in the southern part of the state, but that being said, I sure hope the northern part verifies. Would love to get a whopper of a storm. 

• Meteorologist
Just now, NWOhioChaser said:

I know it's bad with the power outages in the southern part of the state, but that being said, I sure hope the northern part verifies. Would love to get a whopper of a storm. 

Normally I'd agree with you but I sure hope your power lines are below ground because this ain't the week to play around with possibly losing power.

• LIKE 4
  • THUMBS UP 1

3 minutes ago, Neoncyclone said:

It does look incredibly impressive right now, just very broad rotation

Screenshot_20220613-190155_RadarScope.jpg

1 minute ago, StormfanaticInd said:

84 mph wind gusts just reported in Chicago 

Was just about to post what radarscope was showing

03CA7713-45C4-4612-B65F-3560AF6BD543.png

• LIKE 2