April 18-19, 2022 | Spring "Winter" Storm

telejunkie

7 minutes ago, PA road DAWG said:

Still rain here in the valley at 953’

Yeah, mix here. Need that blob to pivot on up and get this show back on track. Would like to see 3" outta this one, minimum.

26 minutes ago, JDClapper said:

Yeah, mix here. Need that blob to pivot on up and get this show back on track. Would like to see 3" outta this one, minimum.

Latest short range guidance showing this as snow as it comes north.  Hence why the the totals increased in the latest runs.   If this falls as snow it will thump hard and will verify. 

D534BC8E-8C8B-450F-BBC4-FE805A994567.gif

Edited by PA road DAWG
  • LIKE 1

32 minutes ago, Iceresistance said:

I'm wondering on @BigMirg's observations, must be sleeping so he can take the final measurement tomorrow, just what I do on something like this.

Additional 1.4” since 7 pm.

9.6” total.

• LIKE 1
  • SHOCKED 3

37 minutes ago, MDBlueridge said:

We hopped over 6". Healthy glaze of ice now. 

Yeah I’m done. Nothing falling. Maybe a trace since last measurement. Luckily no candy coating. It tried to mix in briefly but snow kept winning today. 

03224946-10E8-4C56-B386-D71A9F3CCF50.jpeg

• LAUGH 8

A few snow flurries mixed in this morning at 5:00 when I took the dogs out. 36 degrees... Ended up with 1.28" of rain, 4.65" for the month of April so far. Now the clouds have cleared out and it's gorgeous. Nice to see all of the snow pics!

• LIKE 2

32F here with snow falling.  We have several inches on the ground.  I went to bed at 1 am and the temp was 40 with rain and snow mixing.  The snow must have fallen heavy at some point because even my blacktop driveway is covered.

Edited by TheRex
  • LIKE 3