February 24-26, 2022 | Winter Storm "Livin' on the Edge"

BuckeyeGal

3 minutes ago, beaver56 said:

I understand why students like it. Older kids can accomplish thing. It is detrimental to the young kids. No rigor in it at all in most cases. 

Yes and I am at a high school and kids admitted to me they were playing ps4 or Fortnite. A month ago we about went remote due to high absent and students freaked out. I work in a lower income demographic and our kids need an adult presence to help guide them etc.

• LOVE 2

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Iceresistance said:

ZR, not good at all, I only had a Glaze (Lucky me, I was expecting up to .1 inch of Ice)

Calvin is not a fan of rain, but he doesn't mind ZR.     Everything in moderation.....

3 minutes ago, Southwestohioweather82 said:

Yes and I am at a high school and kids admitted to me they were playing ps4 or Fortnite. A month ago we about went remote due to high absent and students freaked out. I work in a lower income demographic and our kids need an adult presence to help guide them etc.

When I'm home (And even at school), I multitask with schoolwork & weather. 

But at home, I play a LOT of Minecraft when I'm done with everything. (My mother makes sure of that)

1 hour ago, FortySixAnd32 said:

Do you have Correlation Coefficient on your radar app? 

Yeah I do on Radarscope. Thanks for the reminder on that. I remember people in the last storm watching that sleet line move east with it... forgot about looking at that earlier.

• THUMBS UP 1

Still stuck at 33F here. I stepped outside to check a few elevated surfaces and nothing is frozen.  

I said I’d be fine with just rain, but I lied. Give me something interesting to track or monitor lol. 33F and rain is literally THE worst combination of temperature and precipitation. 

• THUMBS UP 4

9 minutes ago, OSUWx2 said:

Still stuck at 33F here. I stepped outside to check a few elevated surfaces and nothing is frozen.  

I said I’d be fine with just rain, but I lied. Give me something interesting to track or monitor lol. 33F and rain is literally THE worst combination of temperature and precipitation. 

Except for 32F and nothing freezing anywhere.  I don’t have decimal points so it must 32. something and rain here.

Edited by JayPSU
  • THUMBS UP 1

9 minutes ago, MesoscaleBanding said:

Time for an upgrade...

Screenshot_20220224-211138_Firefox.jpg

I don't even know why they still have these zr maps. It's what would happen if every drop of rain froze on contact. How can they not fix it to be a bit more realistic.  

• LIKE 1
  • THUMBS UP 1