February 24-26, 2022 | Winter Storm "Livin' on the Edge"

BuckeyeGal

8 minutes ago, Hiramite said:

In looking at the short-rangers in OH, once the precip starts, the farthest north the 32° line makes it the rest of the night is approximately a Dayton to Warren line....or there about.

A nice 35 degrees at the house now 🙂

• LIKE 2

12 minutes ago, TheBlizzardOf1978 said:

This is nothing for our area but rain, catch all of you guys later, I have no interest in severe thunder storms, especially tornadoes, except to be safe if such conditions materialize.

I thought Fort Wayne was getting a couple inches of snow??

3 minutes ago, Hiramite said:

I hope I stay on the other side of the "fence".  ABR is my motto......Anything But Rain.

Luckily, the last storm served me well with two closed work days and a nice winter hit.  I'll take it 🙂

• LIKE 1

1 hour ago, Annzim said:

So happy to have found you guys!  I rarely post since I primarily use these types of sites for weather awareness and do not have the same knowledge as you all have.  Just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate all the work you put in to help educate those such as myself regarding weather.

My thoughts exactly!

• LIKE 4

I feel like we are all on the show Punked right now.  Hopes up, but reality is this may not deliver except for very few of us.  Especially the I 70 north / south crew who could be in the goods or not.  Really crazy how temps are going to factor into this.

Edited by beaver56
  • LAUGH 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Ohiobuckeye45 said:

This looks like the last shot at a winter storm for at least 2 weeks for those of us not in the lakes areas or north of 80

I thought the 0.4" in March of 2020 wouldn't be equaled IMBY...I only had to wait one more year to beat it with a 0.0" in March of 2021.   So, I don't think I can go lower than last year. Sigh.