February 24-26, 2022 | Winter Storm "Livin' on the Edge"

BuckeyeGal

46 minutes ago, cloudy_jake said:

Im pulling for the Euro at this point I don't need no Ice! Or as little as possible. Non weather related but life just took a hard turn... Like for real... Ill keep it short wife's been in a stage 4 cancer battle for the past 4 years. She's taken an unexpected turn for the worst, she's in the hospital now probably going to hospice care soon.... Any other time I would be excited for some frozen precipitation. Not now though.... 😒 Okay back on topic! What's the timeframe of the ice potential? Thursday into Friday morning? When do you think the models should start to nail down on the amount's as well?

I'm so sorry to hear this news. If there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to let me know. Prayers for your family!

• LIKE 2

16 minutes ago, BuckeyeGal said:

9 hours of freezing rain. Whee!!

floop-nam-2022022212.zr_acc.us_ov.gif.74af8f010f0797886de0403431478166.gif

floop-nam-2022022212.fram_acc.us_ov.gif.42d1fbe0a3e1d4fbcec673cc271a0d40.gif

I just took a quick glance via TT (at work and can’t commit too much time), but I thought it didn’t look too bad for CMH. Clearly I was wrong 👀

1 hour ago, cloudy_jake said:

Im pulling for the Euro at this point I don't need no Ice! Or as little as possible. Non weather related but life just took a hard turn... Like for real... Ill keep it short wife's been in a stage 4 cancer battle for the past 4 years. She's taken an unexpected turn for the worst, she's in the hospital now probably going to hospice care soon.... Any other time I would be excited for some frozen precipitation. Not now though.... 😒 Okay back on topic! What's the timeframe of the ice potential? Thursday into Friday morning? When do you think the models should start to nail down on the amount's as well?

Oh no, that's awful news. Prayers being sent to you, your wife, and your family.

• LIKE 2

So sorry to hear this my friend. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

• LIKE 2

12 minutes ago, BuckeyeGal said:

RGEM looks similar to the Euro.. warmer with a very small line of freezing rain accumulation.

Keeps the ZR over my area.  Hoping for more warmth to keep that at bay.

Cancer is such a horrible thing, you both are in my thoughts and prayers.

• LIKE 2

Sometimes on these borderline temp situations the warm air gets trapped in the river valley's so we end up getting rain. While surrounding areas get the Ice. We live right by the river in Hamilton. So sometimes it can save us but other times im watching other areas get dumped on with heavy snow while I get slop... Plus thanks everyone for the kind words about my wife. It sucks but at least there's interesting weather to keep my mind off things. 😊 On the plus side I have a pretty good view of the valley the hospital sits on top of a hill and were in the 5th floor.

20220221_151527.jpg

16455443821813984391750560926449.jpg

• LIKE 2

1 hour ago, FortySixAnd32 said:

I'm so sorry to hear this news. If there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to let me know. Prayers for your family!

I’m so sorry.

Health is everything! I’ll keep your family  in my prayers for peace (and yes, I am a prayer!) 

• LIKE 1