February 24-26, 2022 | Winter Storm "Livin' on the Edge"

BuckeyeGal

• Moderators

Issued at 4:25 PM today, some pretty high probs of at least 1/4" ice, hence the WSWatches.  (Also some high probs in MI with tomorrow's event.)

image.png.ba6393fc4b055beb77267a31ea49a2e2.png

Edited by Hiramite
  • LIKE 1

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, BuckeyeGal said:

The 18z Euro was warmer and a bit North. Lesser event for i70 corridor. Very weak sauce compared to some of the other models.

Snow map per favore.

13 minutes ago, BuckeyeGal said:

The 18z Euro was warmer and a bit North. Lesser event for i70 corridor. Very weak sauce compared to some of the other models.

If that means less ice, I'm good with that! 🤘

• LIKE 1
  • THUMBS UP 2

1 hour ago, MesoscaleBanding said:

I've told so many friends this winter how incredibly worthless the various weather apps are. People just don't get it.

My co-workers get annoyed with me because they only listen to our local meteorologist, and the news apps. I try to explain how there several maps and changes per day, and not to jump all in. Even today, my one co-worker said something about a 2-hr. delay for ice tomorrow morning. I asked why she thought that, and she saw the low on Tuesday was 24. I explained that was tomorrow night’s low, not tomorrow morning as it will be too warm and rain.  Not sure she bought into it. All I can do is try. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• THUMBS DOWN 2
  • LOVE 1

• The title was changed to February 24-26, 2022 | Possible Winter Storm "Livin' on the Edge"

OT question, just kind of browsing through things, is there a way to set up where we’re from in our profile, or is that a work in progress? I know some kinks have to be ironed out, was just curious if I was missing it somewhere. 

• THUMBS UP 1

7 minutes ago, Cincysnow said:

OT question, just kind of browsing through things, is there a way to set up where we’re from in our profile, or is that a work in progress? I know some kinks have to be ironed out, was just curious if I was missing it somewhere. 

Go to your profile settings and you can enter it. 

• LIKE 1

5 minutes ago, Cincysnow said:

Click on the 3 bars in the top right, then account, then profile, then click on the little pencil beside your name and scroll down. Just updated mine.

9 minutes ago, Cincysnow said:

Go to Profile -> Edit Profile -> Type your City/Town at 'Location' -> Save

First thing I did when I got here.

• LIKE 1