March 9-10, 2022 | Winter Storm

MaineJay

I spent the morning down in Port Deposit, MD for work so it was all rain down there, but I hit the coating line halfway between there and where my office is in Quarryville, basically a mile north of my house. Nothing accumulated at the house according to my wife. Right on the line but it's all gone now here at work and raining steadily.

3.2”. here on the knob. I have to leave to drive to Erie shortly.... that’ll be fun....

note ended up doing a 180° and going off the left side of the road on Frankstown Rd..... was not fun... luckily didn’t hit anything and slid into the access road for the windmills. Momma was looking out for me there.... 

• SHOCKED 1

1 hour ago, dmg002 said:

2.75 in. in downtown State College. Accumulations have slowed within the last 15 min.

Hows that last gasp out there going? Big fatties flying here, about to see if we gained anything the past hour...

• Moderators

Weird, once the sun went down, the roads started getting covered with snow.  Must be a coincidence.  

Trip to Danbury in the light was beautiful.  Snow in the trees and non street surfaces.  Drive back was dark, side streets covered, main roads with snow in the middle and sides and highway just on the side. 

Edited by StretchCT